Independent Racking Inspections and Audits (IRIA) provides a tried and tested racking inspection service to clients ranging from small independent businesses to leading multi-site organisations, both within Australia and globally. IRIA’s world first technology provides our clients with regular, unbiased, fully documented racking inspections and advanced reporting.
IRIA helps these organisations reduce the risks associated with steel pallet racking and provides the peace of mind that comes with providing a safe workplace and compliance with appropriate Australian and International Standards.
Why IRIA is different
IRIA is an Australian owned safety inspection business and we work in over 35 countries globally.
- We complete around 2000 inspections annually & record around 20,0000
items of racking damage
- We have dedicated, skilled and fully trained inspectors and engineers
- Our inspections are very cost effective
- We offer online racking safety training
- Our core purpose is to contribute to making your workplace safe
- Our inspection is to ensure your racking is safe – not to sell you racking parts
- You get online access to all of your reports
- We offer cost effective, 100% client satisfied online racking safety and
- We can assist with asset management
- Superior customer service and dedicated account management
- IRIA operates in an ethical manner and does not engage in the repair
process nor recommend unnecessary repairs – thus saving money.